Or, as the Italians would say: PATATE SCHIACCIATE. But that second word looks pretty daunting so I’ll leave it at potatoe crush, because that’s what happened to my beloved when he had his first bite yesterday: he fell in love. Whether with me (the cook) or the potatoe – let’s say it doesn’t matter. Love is love.
Potatoe crush recipe
- Clean potatoes, do not peel and cook until almost or just done.
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and moderately crush with a glass or mug
- Drizzle with baking oil – don’t hold back, about a teaspoon each 😉
- Sprinkle with paprika powder or potatoe spices, salt and black pepper
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutesKudos for this recipe go to @cottoaldente on Instagram – check him out!
I had them in the oven at 230 C for 12-15 minutes and that worked out perfectly as well.
These are really good! Enjoy :).